Games will be played on the PC live client.
They will usually be played after 8 PM EST time (use !localtime in Allied's chat). Smite Fight Club will be held from Monday through Wednesday, for 3 or 4 hours. You don't really need to be at the start of the day, as there will be multiple games played and you can be around for as long as you want.
Specifying a role on sign up won't guarantee you always get to play that role. You should be able to fill.
If you want to cast the game with Allied, PM him on Twitch. You need to have access to the sub Teamspeak.
After each match, an MVP will be announced and rewarded 3 points.
Viewers get the chance to vote for the MVP. If they agree with Allied, the player will get said 3 points. If they strongly disagree, that player might get 3 points or even share the points with Allied's MVP choice.
Each player from the winning team earns 2 points. Each player from the losing team earns 1 point.
Points will be added to your player account and tallied up every day. The 2 players with most points will receive a prize (look below).
At the end of the season, the top 2 players will get much bigger prizes.
There are 3 methods to get into the Smite Fight Club:
- Sign up via this very website.
- Using VirusB0t on Allied's Twitch channel: !joinfightclub [your-ign] [prefered-role] [league-tier]
- Being invited and introduced manually by Allied.
Right before the game start, VirusB0t and/or Allied will announce the selected players. If someone can't play, a replacement will be announced.
After the game is done, points will be assigned. You can check your points in the leaderboard.
- Overall MVP - 800 gems
End of season
- 1st - 8000 gems
- 2nd - 3500 gems
NO BMing other players. The goal here is to have an environment we can all play at a high level to get better so we can pound people in ranked or even have a better time carrying casuals.
If someone is feeding just tell them what they can do better, whether it be during game or after. Constructive criticism is key.
Teamspeak 3 is mandatory. You don't have to talk but I encourage listening. The idea is to mimic high level games where you would have communication.
If you don't have it download it from here. It’s quick and easy to use. If you can't figure it out, I don’t recommend playing.
This isn't enforced however I suggest being Platinum or higher. It would suck if you CLEARLY aren't at the skill level.
However, if you feel up to it I encourage playing, even if you feed. This is PRACTICE after all.
- No trolling. No one wants to finally get in a game and then have it ruined because you picked Anubis support. If seen, I will ban you from further games.
- No spoilers. After you've finished playing a match, please don't come into the chat and reveal the rest of the game.
- Suck it up, losing is natural. This is for competitive players. I want my subscribers to have the fucking drive to win and get better. Don't cry if you get shit on, eat it and learn from your mistakes. I'm not going to blast you on stream and no one is going to judge you because everyone will respect you for trying in the first place. Remember this isn't ranked.
- If a tie occurs between the 1st and 2nd players in the leaderboard, a Joust Duel between those players will act as a tie breaker. This rule also applies to the end of the season.
- No professional allowed.
- You're required to have a level 30 account.